Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

The manual says I can fax multiple pages.  I fax one and I get a confirmation printed out.  I have many pages to send and I do not want to get a confirmation for each page.  I have turned off the confirmation feature. I do not know how to keep the fax going.  I have 70 pages to fax to one phone #.  Please HELP

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please clarify your HP device model to provide you the steps accordingly.

To add, sending such a large fax job will a long time and may get communication errors during such fax transmission.

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

I have the HP Officejet 6700 all in one.  I did scan and then fax which seemed to work.  I got an error message on one batch. Most of the pages went through.  One time I filled the memory and it stopped storing and I was unable to send the pages that were scanned to the memory.  That seemed odd to me.  If the memory is full I should be able to send what is in there. I just decided to do smaller batches.  Trial and error.  I am waiting to hear from the recipients.  The manual does not address my question.  It should refer me to the scan section where it should explain how to do multiple pages.  I think the manual is written in English/second language or something.  Very convoluted instructions.  I am thankful for this post and the people who take time to  answer desperate people like me.  Thank you!!!!!

HP Recommended

How do I fax multiple pages to one #

HP Recommended

Hi djrod,

I would like to help but need more information from you. What printer do you have?

How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?

Can you also tell me what operating system you have as there may be an option to fax from the computer, and I could give you the instructions to do so. Do you have a Mac or Windows  and which version do you have?

Looking forward to hearing back form you.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I have an Hp photosmart 7525 using windows 7

HP Recommended

Hi djrod,

Thanks for getting back to me, here is a link with information pertaining to sending a fax from the ADF (automatic doument feeder). This document provides information on how to send a fax by loading an original either on the scanner glass or in the automatic document feeder.

If you have software installed on the computer you can also fax from the computer. If you do not have software installed download and install HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers.

With the software on the computer you can follow the instructions below.

1. Create a file using any application on your computer.

2. From the File menu choose Print. The print dialog box will open.

3. From the Print dialog box choose the HP printer -fax driver as your printer.

4. Click PRINT/OK. You should now be able to enter the recipient's fax number

You can also open HP Printer Assistant, this may be an icon of the printer on your desktop or you can go to Start > All Programs > HP > HP Photosmart 7525 > then click on the icon of your printer that says HP Photosmart 7525.

The Printer Assistant allows you to,

• Send a Fax
  • Manage Fax Settings
  • Fax Setup Wizard and
  • Digital Fax Setup Wizard

Hope this helps.

Sunshyn2005
I work on behalf of HP

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the thumbs up" button!

HP Recommended

I have a photsmart 7525 and have 28 pages to fax. It sends 3 then stops with the error message Error350. Communication error occurred during the fax transmission.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.