Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP OfficeJet Pro 88720
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I reduce and enlarge on my new HP Office Jet Pro 8720?

11 REPLIES 11
HP Recommended

@frosty23 wrote:

How do I reduce and enlarge on my new HP Office Jet Pro 8720?

Hi,

Which function are you asking for ? For Copy, please try from printer control panel

• Touch Copy > Settings ,
  • Scroll down to Resize option and use enlarge or reduce (in %),
  • Touch return,
  • Touch Black or Color to copy.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

Thanks.. It works  I also found other items I'm sure I will need. 

HP Recommended

Hi,

You are welcome.

Have a good weekend.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

HP Recommended

I tried as suggested but it didn't work. There MUST be another system to enlarge and reduce?

HP Recommended

OK guys, once all the BS is ouit of the way, here is how you REALLY enlarge on your OfficePro 8720:

-Go to your front screen of your printer.

-Place, to be copied stuff on glass.

-See "COPY"

-Press 'COPY DOCUMENTS"

-See 'gear' in bottom l/h corner of screen.

-See "COPY SETTINGS"

-Press "RESIZE"

-Scroll to exact requirements.

-Write down what I've just told you.

-Now sit back and enjoy.

HP Recommended

I tried just as you said but the only things that come up are

Preferences

Quiet Mode

Network Set up

wi-fi direct

web services setup 

fax setup

tray and paper management

printer maintenace

power management 

reports

When I looked into each one of those no where did it show you have to enlarge

HP Recommended

I push copy and the settings and I get a screen that says jobs schedule , the serial # and iP address

Nana100

HP Recommended

t doesn't say resize

HP Recommended

I cannot find settings on my printer. Can you help me?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.