Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
OfficeJet Pro 9025
macOS 10.14 Mojave

How do I scan a multiple page document into one pdf on an iMac (Mohave) with OfficeJet Pro 9025? Attempts so far have simply processed the pages in the feeder as separate documents. HP Smart (what I've been told to use) provides no help. My computer connection is WiFi and when I go to the printer, it say "No Computer Found" and I need to be sure teh scanning software has been installed, but I've not found directions to do that save the HP Smart that came with the printer.

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@DocHollis 

I don't speak Mac - big problem because I can only offer the documented how-to.

My personal opinion is that you should use whatever works - I do not dictate policy, however, and what you have been told might outweigh my personal views on the subject.

Hopefully, this will help...

I do believe in Mojave you can use HP Easy Scan as explained here:

How to Scan (Mac)

Interestingly, the document also discusses HP Smart for Mac and it says you can click "Add pages" for a multiple page document.  The one illustration does not show this option and I could not tell you where it is  hiding.  Rats.

Last, the document explains how to use "Apple Image Capture".   Load your "multiple pages" document in the ADF.

Reference and Resources – Places to find (more) help and learn about your Printer

Clarification of terms and "what the printer can do" (Specifications)

Printer Homepage – “Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), User Guides, Product Information, more

HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 All-in-One Printer

Thank you for participating in the HP Community Forum.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Click Thumbs Up on a post to say Thank You!

Answered? Select the relevant post "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thanks for the suggestion, but I can't find applications in my finder; I did attempt to download Easy Scan, but it came down as HP Easy Scan.appdownload and doesn't open. I am not going for the new OS since I've been advised HP OfficeJet Pro 9025 is not yet compatible with Carolina yet. So I'm up a creek. Answers seem to come for windows; an iMac is NOT a windows computer.

HP Recommended

@DocHollis 

You are welcome.  Too bad it was just "too far off the scale" to have helped at all.

I apologize for having wasted your time.  I should have waited for someone else to answer your question.  Silly Dragon.

We do have Experts here that know more about Mac OS.

Easy Scan is "HP Easy Scan" - I just misspelled the name.

@ShlomiL 

Can you help this member?

Thanks in Advance for any insights.

We are a world community of HP enthusiasts dedicated to supporting HP technology.

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

HI Dragon-Fur, Thanks for your suggestion -- in fact, I finally ended up actually getting help from an HP tech who had to come in and set up my computer to be able to scan multiple pages into one .pdf document (a first: I've never had this problem with earlier HP printers) and it seems to me absurd: if one buys a printer, such basic operations should be easily available -- and I learned this morning that a professional office (audiologist in a practice with a number of offices) has the same issue. It's not a good use of HP techs' time to have to do this, BUT I can now do it. 

HP Recommended

@DocHollis 

You are welcome.

OK - glad it's fixed.

Happy Scanning!

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.