Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Stewart5
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can print from my Chromebook to my PSC1205 printer but I cannot scan to the computer. Can you help

HP PSC 1205 all in one

4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,145 4,129 330 341
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can print from my Chromebook to my PSC1205 printer but I cannot scan to the computer. Can you help

@Stewart5, Welcome to HP Support Community!

Are you able to make copies on the printer?

Were you able to scan earlier? Did you make any changes to the printer or the computer?

Meanwhile, refer to the document HP Printers - How to Scan (Chromebooks)

Keep me posted for further assistance.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Stewart5
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for reply. I can print documents from the chromebook. I can photo copy but I can't scan a doc to the chromebook All functions work on my windows machine.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
4,145 4,129 330 341
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Stewart5

Thanks for replying!

Have you tried the steps from the document that I shared on my previous post? If no, refer to the steps and see if that helps!

HP Printers - How to Scan (Chromebooks)

Keep me posted.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

TEJ1602
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Stewart5
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The 1205 printer is a wired printer therefore all tasks have to be through USB connection on the computer. The tips you gave were for a web enabled / wireless printer

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation