cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

I have problem with hard reset for my HP DeskJet Plus Ink Advantage 6000

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet Plus Ink Advantage 6000
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I installed software for my HP DeskJet Plus Ink Advantage 6000 but all lights went off and all I can see is orange light and i get a message there is no paper in printer while actually there is 15 sheets of paper. Could you help me with hard reset of device so I can see all buttons ass they were when i bought the printer. Thanks in advance. 

5 REPLIES 5
Level 15
Level 15
12,606 12,559 1,262 3,080
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.  The printer uses a new Contextual User Interface - the control panel only lights up when needed.

Try to reset the Wireless by pressing it for 5 seconds.  The wireless button is located at the back of the printer below the Power button.

Here's a link to the Userguide :

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c06584213

On page 3 you can find the location of the buttons.

These resources shows you how to setup and use the Contextual User Interface to do a copy :

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
Click on the link to subscribe and get the latest video uploads: https://goo.gl/y4Rcn1 Remember to like and share the video if you know of friends that would...
Click on the link to subscribe and get the latest video uploads: https://goo.gl/y4Rcn1 Remember to like and share the video if you know of friends that would...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I still have problems with the orange light near to wireless indicator. The light doesnt stop working and the HP app says Check printer. Thanks a lot for previous answers and manuals

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot for details, links, and manuals. I would be very grateful if you could help me with orange light right to buttons. I loaded the paper but the problem still exists and I dont know what to do.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
12,606 12,559 1,262 3,080
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Was the paper loaded properly?  Try to take out the paper and load back in again.

Also,  have you installed the Ink Cartridges?  Orange means "Attention needed".  

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
Highlighted
Level 16
Level 16
28,908 28,628 4,993 11,343
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please make sure you load the paper properly as described under Step 4 below:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-deskjet-plus-ink-advantage-6000-all-in-one-printer-series/29...

Also, please make sure the tray is closed properly.

Additionally, can you see a solid or blinking amber light?

Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation