Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink Error

HP OfficeJet 4654
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Hello there, I'm having troubles with my printer and the instant ink. I printed off a document this morning for school and it worked just fine, but now, I have tried printing another document about 12 hours later, the screen projects a message stating that "Cartridge cannot be used until printer is enrolled in HP Instant Ink."

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
455 430 36 61
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Instant Ink Error

Hi @junnuenrios

Welcome to HP Forums!

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

Since the instant ink account details are confidential, please send me the required information via private message.

I am sending you a private message with the information required. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile.

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Cheers

MathewT
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation