Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended

Are you saying that I am the only one who is unable to find an update that works with Catalina? I'm thinking that would be weird, but I can't think of another reason why HP would contact me or want the serial number of my printer,

I would welcome such an inquiry, but I'm confused.

HP Recommended

Nope.

HP Recommended

You’re not the only one. Easy Scan isn’t compatible with Catalina. Yes, there’s a work around using Image Capture, but Easy Scan used to be a great utility, and I think it’s dramatically impacted the ease of use of my scanner, especially using the auto feed feature for say photos. Which no longer works, and instead I have to manually place on the flat bed. 

HP Recommended

Any news about the new version of HP Easy Scan compatible with Mac OS Catalina?

HP Recommended

It is 2nd Jan 2020. When do HP expect to release easy scan driver? 

HP Recommended

Hello,

This issue is from Sep 2019 and we are Jan 4, 2020. HP isn't really fast for fixing bugs. What's the ETA for a fix release ?

Thanks

HP Recommended

Been Agony since I upgraded to Catalina recently. I am actually using my laptop next to my computer to use easy scan, I did see this product and was wondering if anyone can vouch for it?

https://www.hamrick.com/vuescan/hp.html?keyword=%2Beasy%20%2Bscan%20%2Bcatalina&gclid=CjwKCAiA0svwBR...

HP Recommended

It is fast but lacks some features from Image Capture I use like multiple cropping.

HP Recommended

i am using the HP Scanjet Pro 2500f1. since i have upgraded to MacOS Catalina, the scanner is not working anymore.

do you have a new version of the driver?

thank you.

Pro2500

HP Recommended

where is the new version of the driver for MacOS Catalina for Hpscanjet Pro2500 f1??????

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.