01-24-2020 07:34 AM - edited 01-24-2020 07:56 AM
my brand new hp Officejet 9025 will fax 1 page but when I fax multiple pages it scans in 3 pages and just sits forever and I have to turn it off. The display turns BLUE and has an error code of B808DA6C....what does this mean. How do I fix this!!?? I even updated my firmware.... Thanks
01-28-2020 04:18 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Are you able to scan/copy multiple pages?
Let's try to reset the Printer here:
Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Also, try connecting the Printer to a different wall outlet directly.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee