03-27-2017 01:18 PM
As described in the subject line...
Is there a way to restore the OCR capability (that worked just fine before)?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-28-2017 02:52 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want to restore the OCR capability. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
- Download and install the HP Easy Scan app (in English) from the App Store.
- Place the document or photo printed side down on the scanner glass, then close the scanner lid.
- In HP Easy Scan, select your printer name from the Scanner drop down menu.
- Select your scan type from the Presets menu.
- Click Scan.
- Click Scan Next Item to add additional pages, or click Done.
- Click the thumbnail version of the scanned item in the left panel. The item displays in the right preview pane.
- Click Edit to adjust colors, straighten the scan, or crop the size.
- To save your scans to a folder on the Mac, click Send in the bottom right corner of the window, then click Folder.
- In the window that displays, click the Where menu to browse to the folder you want to save the file to, then click Save.
- Before changing change the format anything other than PDF.
Refer the area highlighted in yellow in the below picture.
Let me know how it goes.
I hope it helps and if you feel I have answered your question and concerns,
Please mark this post as a solution accepted and Kudos would also be appreciated.
I am an HP Employee