Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On an HP8710, on scan to email, how do you remove an old email address from the printer screen

HP Officejet Pro 8710

I am able to scan to email using an updated username and password and now want to delete the old one. The old one has an icon with three people on it.  

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,508 20,496 1,362 2,020
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

On an HP8710, on scan to email, how do you remove an old email address from the printer screen

@JA51,

Welcome to the HP Support Community!

I reviewed your post and I understand that you want to change the scan to the email address on the printer.

Don’t worry, I assure you I will try my best to get this sorted.

I recommend you follow the steps in the below article and check if it helps.

https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02940150

Let me know how it goes and you have a great day!

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No, maybe I wasn't clear.

Regarding Scan to email, what I want to do is remove an old email address from the printer screen. I want to remove the email address that shows three people. Thanks  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 6
528 519 33 40
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The 3 person icon is a group email.

Delete them there.

Screenshot (127)_LI.jpg

0 Kudos
Highlighted
3 2 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi, I don't see where I can delete it. Where is the delete section. Also, I forgot my password. How can I retrieve it..Thanks

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
20,508 20,496 1,362 2,020
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@JA51,

Follow the steps in the below video and check if it helps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOlw8-tjTHs

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accept as Solution. Your feedback counts!

Cheers!

The_Fossette
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation