Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
All In One Envy 5660
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan

How can I view a list of printing history as well as what has been printed so far?:smileysad:This has gotten to be such an issue with me and DRIVES ME NUTS!!:smileymad:  If my printer stops, for whatever reason, it would be great to see what is needed to complete the task or maybe to stop and delete the rest of the printing job.  It's called, having control of your product!!  When I searched it all of the information provided by HP was WAY off!!  I can't understand how this search would result in ordering ink products!!

Help Me PlatteLkPam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

So simple yet such a pain.  I have anew post that is driving me bonkers as well.  Ca't tell that I waited awhile to finally give in and ask for help can you?

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello, @PlatteLkPam – Hope you are well 🙂

Allow me to welcome to HP Support Forums! It is a great platform to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I understand that you need to see the print queue or the print history. First off, there is no print history for the printer. The job, which finished printing will be removed from the print queue automatically. Hence, once the job is completed you can review the job.

That said, you can check the print queue to pause, resume, or delete jobs that are printing or yet to be printed. To open your print queue:

• Click the icon of your printer in the Dock. The printer icon appears when the print queue contains jobs.
  • Or go to Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Printers & Scanners. Select your printer from the list, then click Open Print Queue.

I hope that answers your concern adequately. Let me know!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
HP Recommended

I can't get my Evny 5660 to print an envelope, nor is it an option to select printing paper size on the printer screen.  I so far have selected each one given as a choice on the HP screen and it still keeps playing with me!!:smileyfrustrated:  WHY DOES HP HAVE TO MAKE THINGS SO EASY, SO DIFFICULT TO USE.  Just print the darn envelope as I selected on my computer screen!

I have a MACBOOK PRO  using OSX Capitan 10.11.6 with Pages.

HP Recommended

So simple yet such a pain.  I have anew post that is driving me bonkers as well.  Ca't tell that I waited awhile to finally give in and ask for help can you?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.