03-30-2019 08:47 PM
I have an HP OfficeJet Pro 8715 and an iMac running Mojave 10.14.3. The printer displays "No Computer Found" when I try to scan. Wireless printing works.
04-01-2019 10:38 AM
Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!
Let's try these steps:
Step1: Restart the Devices
- Turn off the Wifi Router, wait for 60 seconds, turn it back on.
- Turn off the Printers, wait for 60 seconds, turn it back on.
- Restart the MAC
- Try to Scan
Step 2: Enable 'Scan to Computer' feature
- On the MAC, Go to 'Finder' > 'Applications' > 'HP' > 'HP Utility'
- Select 'Scan to Computer'
- Enable the 'Scan to Computer' feature
- Try to scan after enabling this feature.
Let me know what happens.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.
I am an HP Employee