07-21-2019 11:25 AM - edited 07-21-2019 11:26 AM
Thank you for posting your query on HP Community,
What is the product number of your HP Printer? Use this link to find it: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824 (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).
Let's try to update the printer firmware - HP Printers - Updating or Upgrading Printer Firmware
Once done, restart the printer.
If the issue persists, I would suggest the next step would be to assign a static IP address and google DNS.
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to get the IP address.
- Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
- Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
- Click on the radio button which says “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click on radio button which says “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 126.96.36.199 and under manual alternate type 188.8.131.52 (This is Google DNS server address)
Let me know how it goes for further assistance!
That said, If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee