08-14-2017 04:31 PM
This is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that your HP Laserjet pro m277 printer does not feed paper for scanning. I would like to help you resolve this issue.
Perform a power reset
- Turn on the printer, if it is not already on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 10 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer
Update the printer firmware.
Click here to download the printer firmware.
Let me know how it goes.
I am an HP Employee