10-11-2018 09:33 AM
I scan to my email address and I receive nothing in my inbox.
Not able to add new email address.
No pin is provided.
I can scan from my desktop, but that is not the function I need.
Can someone please advise.
10-11-2018 06:28 PM
Welcome to HP forums, I see that you are unable to scan to email from your printer.
Try the below steps to fix the issue.
Update the firmware on the printer.
Refer this HP document to update the printer firmware:- Click here
Assigning the manual IP address to the printer.
- Obtain the IP address of the printer – You can touch the “wireless” icon on the printer control panel to get the IP address.
- Type the IP address on your web browser to obtain the printer EWS page on your computer.
- Go to "Network" tab - General - Select "Network protocols" - Select "Enable IPv4 only" (or similar) - Apply the settings.
- Go to the “Network” tab – Click on “Wireless (802.11) – Then click on “Network address (IPv4)
- Click on the radio button which says, “Manual IP” and then click “Suggest a manual IP address” to give a manual IP address to your printer.
- Click on radio button which says, “Manual DNS Server” and under manual preferred type 184.108.40.206 and under manual alternate type 220.127.116.11 (This is Google DNS server address)
- Restart the printer and then router once done.
Let me know how it goes.
If this helps, please mark my post as an accepted solution so that it benefits several others.
I am an HP Employee