Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jr4m Tutor
Tutor
9 6 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan to Email asking me for a PIN, requested PIN but did not receive an email with the PIN

Scan to Email asking me for a PIN, requested PIN but did not receive an email with the PIN

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
jr4m Tutor
Tutor
9 6 0 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Has anyone heard from HP?  Day 3 and still not working.  The only message I received asked for my case number, a description of my product and the issue(s).

After providing the requested information, the response I received was that my information was elevated to the appropriate HP staff, and I could expect a reply within 2 business days.

No one has taken the time to provide any more details, or communicate with (us) the HP product customers here on this forum or publicly.  I understand that problems can and will occur from time to time, but quality customer service, combined with sending an alert to affected customers is severly lacking on HP’s part.  This will be the last HP product I will buy (after being an HP customer for 30+ years).

My business has been impacted by this failure on HP’s part to deliver services.

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
5,478 4,662 304 288
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jr4m

Thank you for being a part of HP Forums. 

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it or simply click on this link: https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage
Have a great day!

Senan6806

I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation