Highlighted
jr4m Tutor
Tutor
9 6 0 1
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan to Email is not working

I was told (by phone) that the cloud services server is down (and has been since yesterday).  The support reps are also having their own computer issues and couldn’t communicate from one department to another...  no one has been able to supply support reps with the issues’ “fix” or a projected timetable for the “fix”.

I filed a “case”, have a case #, and the last support rep stated that they would call me back when they had more information nformation to share.

HP needs to issue a statement regarding these “issues”, or perhaps it’s time to buy new products from a different company.

it’s one thing to have a problem, but it is quite unacceptable to not adequately commnicate with their customer base...

Does anyone have an update???

3 REPLIES 3
Retired danny-r
Retired
8,251 7,081 141 474
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@jr4m

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
jr4m Tutor
Tutor
9 6 0 1
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you Danny-R, It would be nice to hear more from HP.

0 Kudos
Spudman1 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 2 0 1
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

I have exactly the same issue and, after trying various solutions from other forum topics, I finally fell upon this discussion. I see that there are several posts on the same subject so clearly a bigger issue and not related to by HP Photosmart 7520. Wish I had found it sooner as I have spent hours trying to resolve!!

So I have now registered the issue and I await a response.

Spudman!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation