cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Scan to Network Envy Pro 6455

HP Recommended
Envy Pro 6455
Other

I was somehow under the impression this printer could scan to a network folder, without going through a computer. First mistake as I setup the device, there isn't even a scan button on it, so scanning direct to anything is already impossible. Using the HP Smart mobile app, I can save to the apps that provide the file system service. Did I just totally buy the wrong printer?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
12,702 12,655 1,271 3,108
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

The HP Envy Pro 6455 uses the HP Smart app to scan.  it just not have a direct Scan button on the Control panel.

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation