08-22-2019 09:28 AM
08-25-2019 10:09 AM
Welcome to the HP Support Community.
Let's remove and add web services:
1. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch (HP ePrint), and then touch (Web Services Settings).
2. Touch Remove Web Services.
3. Restart the router and the printer.
4. On the printer control panel display, from the Home screen, touch ( Setup ).
5. Touch Web Services.
6. Touch Yes to accept the Web Services terms of setup.
7. The printer will automatically check updates and set up Web Services.
8. Touch OK when you see Web Services have been set up successfully.
9. When the printer is connected to the server, the printer prints an information page, and shows Web Services Summary on the screen.
Once done, try scan to email again.
Let me know if this helps.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
I am an HP Employee