12-17-2019 10:06 AM
This has been an issue starting last week, settings are as follows
- SMTP address is smtp.office365.com
- SMTP SSL protocol is enabled
- Validating certificates for outgoing server connections is False
- Server uses port 587
- Server requires authentication
- Server usage: Send Email, Internet Fax, Automated Emails, AutoSend
Not even able to send the test email, confirmed via Telnet that the port was open, credentials for user are confirmed correct as well.
12-17-2019 11:58 AM
Within the Network tab select IPv4 or Network Identification (it may be a bit different on such Enterprise devices), look for a manual DNS setting.
Try setting a Google Public DNS address as following:
Now try running the test and check if you may see any difference.
Say thanks by clicking the Kudos thumb up in the post.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂