Level 15
Level 15
12,232 12,184 1,225 2,862
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan

Hi,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Can you download and install the FULL featured printer software from HP for your operating system:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-envy-photo-6200-all-in-one-printer-series/907304...

Download from Software - Utility the "HP ENVY Photo 6200 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories" and install.

This resource will be useful for reference.

Once you have downloaded and installed the FULL feature software, you will be able to print and scan.

Hope that helps.

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan

My HPOFICEJET PRO 8715 prints OK, but scan quit. Message says  cant find scanner. Wireless connection on everything else works fine. I hooked up ethernet cable; no improvement. 

why would print feature be good, but not scan? Don't they use same connection path?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15
Level 15
12,232 12,184 1,225 2,862
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scan

Hi @Chief20 ,

Thanks for using the HP Support Community.

Was there a recent update on Win 10?

Please Uninstall and Reinstall the FULL feature software following these steps:

1. Uninstall the software in your computer
2. Download and save the FULL feature software (do not install it online)
https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-officejet-pro-8710-all-in-one-printer-series/790...

Download from Software- Utility the "HP OfficeJet Pro 8710 All-in-One Print and Scan Driver and Accessories" and install.

3. Install the FULL feature “Saved” software

Once you have downloaded and installed the FULL feature software, you will be able to print and scan.

If you are not sure how to do this, the following resource will walk you through the steps:

How to Uninstall Download & Reinstall a Printer software

Hope that helps!

I am an HP Employee
Although I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
Please click “Kudos Thumbs up” as an encouragement and “Accept as solution” if this has helped solved your problem.
0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation