Did you mean: 
KTakaha
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scanner software changed - no longer able to do duplex scanning

HP Color LaserJet Pro MFP M281fdw

I used to be able to do auto-feed duplex scanning - scanning 1st side of multiple pages, flipping the bunch over, scanning the second side(s), and the pages of the second side would automatically insert themselves between the first side scanned pages, keeping everything in order with little effort.  Something changed, just recently (!!!!!!)  Now, I have to manually move the second side scanned pages, making for a whole lot of work.  Will HP update their software to bring this original function back?????  This is so inconvenient.  My printer also stopped connecting with two of my laptops during the same time frame, and I was never able to get thru to HP Support - on hold 3 nights in a row, from 1/2 hr to 1 1/2 hours (with auto-disconnect on the hours).  I managed to reconnect, and will use the printer somewhere, but have purchased a different one from a different manufacturer due to this whole situation.

1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
16,590 16,503 934 1,049
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scanner software changed - no longer able to do duplex scanning

@KTakaha

Welcome to HP support community.

Which operating system is installed on the computer to which this printer is connected for further assistance?

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation