11-11-2019 08:51 AM
When using HP SMART interface to scan a double sided document from the document feeder, to a PDF file, the even pages come out upside down.
11-13-2019 05:29 PM
Thanks for joining HP Community!
I suggest you do a Hard Reset on the printer
(1) Turn the printer on, if it is not already on.
(2) Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
(3) With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
(4) Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
(5) Wait at least 60 seconds.
(6) Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to the wall outlet.
(7) Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
(8) Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Update the firmware using this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168
Try changing the print setting Under more setting
If the issue persists, try to uninstall the app from your Windows 10 device through the All Apps list.
In Windows, search for and open Apps & features.
Click HP Smart in the list of apps, and then click Uninstall.
Refer to this document: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c04675142 for Install and Use the HP Smart App
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee