rona2568 Student
Student
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scanning from printer to computer

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I recently purchased an HP color laser jet pro MFP M477fnw. After setting it up with my computer, I noticed there  were only 3 options in the scan menu on the printer: 1-scan to usb drive, 2-scan to network folder and 3-scan to email. I'm wondering why it has no scan to computer option? If anyone has a similar  or solved problem, please respond

1 REPLY 1
TCordle Student
Student
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Scanning from printer to computer

I have the new Color LaserPro MFP M479fdn. I'm usually a fan of HP products but I have to say that machine just plane sux. It will not allow you to save settings so that it only prints on one side of the paper. In order to do that, you have to make the change every single time you want to print. And, I'm having the same problem with the scanning function as everyone else. It won't. I'll have to check to see if it's beyond it's return date to Amazon and if it is....I'll beat it into little pieces in the driveway and go buy something else. This is ridiculous. It also took forever to download the software which only took a few minutes with a CD. I hate this product. 

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation