I have a 15 page document in the document feeder and it recognizes a document has been loaded. When I try to scan, the printer does not pull the documents from the feeder but only looks to the glass bed and scans as if there's a document on the bed. Does this printer not scan more than one document at a time?
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Are you trying to scan directly from the printer or are you using an APP?
Please try these steps and let me know how it goes
- Turn on the printer.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- Disconnect the USB cable from the rear of the printer. If your printer has a network or wireless connection, leave it connected.
- Remove the ink cartridges from the printer and clean the electrical contacts with a lint free cloth
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and from the wall outlet or power strip.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
NOTE: HP recommends connecting the printer power cord directly to a wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- The printer might go through a warm-up period. The printer lights might flash, and the carriage might move.
- Wait until the warm-up period finishes and your printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
- Reinsert the ink cartridges, and then close the ink cartridge access door.