Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Scanning

HP Envy 7640

I recently purchases this printer. I've been using the HP all in one remote app on my iphone to scan/print docs. How can I get this app/icon for my desktop? I have a MacBookPro. I went to system preferences and got to a dead end. More than anything I would like to be able to scan a document without having the have my phone around.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 14
Level 14
6,936 6,932 719 2,766
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Solved!

Scanning

Please download the HP ENVY 7640 e-All-in-One Printer series Full Feature Software and Drivers for MacBook pro from the following weblink:

http://ftp.hp.com/pub/softlib/software12/COL55968/mp-134725-2/HP-ENVY-7640-series_v12.39.0.dmg

I am an HP employee.

Regards,
Vidya

Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking my answer “Accept as Solution” if it solves your problem.

***Click on "Thumbs up" button to the bottom right side of my post to say thanks!***
Tags (1)
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation