07-21-2019 09:32 AM
The ADF stops every time exactly on 2.5 sheets of A4 paper no matter what the quality of the paper
I do not have a paper jam I have checked every time I have tried use the document feeder
It has never worked I should have sent it back and bought a decent printer 😡
07-24-2019 06:43 AM - edited 07-24-2019 06:47 AM
@Broney, Welcome to the HP Support Community!
Have you tried making Standalone photocopies and check if the issue persists?
From which application are you trying to print?
Have you tried printing different documents like PDF, Word, and Webpages to check if the issue persists?
Power reset the printer
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Wait at least 60 seconds.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn ON the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you proceed.
Note: HP recommends connecting the printer directly to a wall outlet rather than a surge protector or a power strip.
Update the printer firmware
Click here to know different methods of updating printer firmware.
If these steps do not help, resetting the printer to its factory settings may resolve this issue.
Keep me posted for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee