Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP Officejet 4500 All in One series
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

How do I turn off the Last Transaction Report from printing every time I send or receive a fax?  When I go to reports Last Transaction and press ok it prints.  All the other reports give me an option of off or on.  Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@midwest026

Did you follow these exact steps?

When you go to Setup > Under Print Report do you get the option Fax Confirmation?

Else Go to Fax > Under Setup click Report > Turn Fax Confirmation Off

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi! @midwest026, Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Try the steps recommended below to turn off fax confirmation report on the printer.

To Disable fax confirmation report

1. Press the (Setup) button.
2. Press right arrow to select Print Report, and then select off.
3. Press right arrow to select Fax Confirmation, and then press off.
4. Press right arrow to select one of the following, then select off and press OK.

Off-Does not print a fax confirmation report when you send and receive faxes successfully. This is the default setting.

Refer the printer user guide to know more information about fax confirmation reports. Click Here

Note: Refer page 56 from the user guide for more information.

Have a great day ahead! 🙂

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

I go to print reports press okay, and it prints.  I do not get an "off" option.

HP Recommended

@midwest026

Did you follow these exact steps?

When you go to Setup > Under Print Report do you get the option Fax Confirmation?

Else Go to Fax > Under Setup click Report > Turn Fax Confirmation Off

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you... It was very helpful.

HP Recommended

Thank you it was very helpful....

HP Recommended

@midwest026

I'm glad we got this issue sorted out

Do visit our HP Support Community and drop us a message anytime you need help 😊

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.