Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 2623 all in one printer
I have purchased HP Deskjet 2623 all in one printer online from Flipkart and today 05.06.2020 morning only i have received the Product No. Y5H69D , once received i have checked the warranty details in HP website and shocked , the warranty started from Jan 2020 , how it will be today only i have received the product and i have doubt that they are delivered used product , now want to know please check in your records for when this serial number has been sold and advise ASAP and i have doubt that they delivered used printer instead of brand new
5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi,

The warranty information listed on hp.com is based on the manufacturing date.

You would need to dispute the warranty by providing your purchase invoice:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c05084516

Shlomi

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
HP Recommended

Thanks for your quick reply but how we know we have received genuine or brand new product , i have seen this type issue lot in this forum then hp can look for some permanent solution na , now i have doubt whether i have received brand new or used product , HP needs to take some action on this

HP Recommended

@easakimuthu Welcome to HP Community!

I understand that the printer warranty shows wrong. 

In that case, I would suggets you contact our phone support with invoice copy. They will update the warranty.

Here is how you can get in touch with phone support.

1)Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/

2)Select the product type.

3)Enter the serial number of your device or select let HP detect your product option.

4)Select the country from the drop-down.

5)You should see the HP phone support number or Chat option listed.

We are experiencing longer than expected wait times to reach an agent due to the CoViD-19 impact and there might have been issues in you getting the expected resolution on the issue. 

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

HP Recommended

I have done this but still no response and i have also tried in other way that send mail to HP and i have received reply as the seller is not approved reseller of HP so they cant able to give warranty from the purchased date , really very disappointed , we are purchasing HP products then whom we need to contact 

HP Recommended

Hi @easakimuthu

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.