03-04-2019 12:36 PM
downloaded HP Easy Scan it does not find printer it stinks anyone know app to use scan to macpro
03-05-2019 03:32 PM
Thanks for reaching out to the HP Support community!
How is the printer connected to your MAC? Is it a wired connection or wireless?
Let's try these steps:
Step 1: Power Reset.
- Make sure this printer is plugged into a direct wall, not a surge protector.
- Turn the printer on.
- Wait until the printer is idle and silent before you continue.
- With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer.
- Unplug the power cord from the wall outlet. Wait at least 60 seconds
- Plug the power cord back into the wall outlet.
- Reconnect the power cord to the rear of the printer.
- Turn on the printer, if it does not automatically turn on.
Step 2: Restart the networking devices. (If the printer is on a WiFi network).
These steps have to be performed in sequence.
- Turn off the router. Wait for 30 seconds and turn it back on.
- Turn off the printer. Wait for 30 seconds and turn it back on.
- Turn off the PC. Wait for 30 seconds and turn it back on.
Step 3: Make sure you are selecting the correct printer from the scanner application.
Use the drop-down menus to select the correct printer.
Try these steps and let me know how it goes.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping.
I am an HP Employee