Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
hp 8620
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I am trying to change the date rang to view faxes sent and received on my fax log. currently, I can only view 30 days. I have a hp 8620.

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@msag Greetings from the HP Community!

I suggest you follow the below steps to obtain the information you need:

(a) Touch wireless icon on your printer and record its IP address,

(b) Open web browser on your computer and put printer IP address to URL area then hit enter,

(b) From there, click Fax tab,

(c) Click Information section to open Fax log

faxlog.png

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

your solution does not solve my problem..i am interested in viewing my fax log from December and January. your solution shows my February log. ie current month. how do I view previous months logs?

HP Recommended

@msag I suggest you try the below steps:

To print the fax log from the printer control panel

1. From the printer control panel display, touch and slide your finger across the screen and then touch Setup.

2. Touch Fax Setup, and then touch Fax Reports.

3. Touch Fax Log.

For more details: click here and visit page. 84 of the user manual for your device.

Keep us posted,

If you wish to thank me for my efforts, you could click on "Accept as solution" on my post as the solution should help others too.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.