11-11-2019 09:31 AM
I am really beginning to HATE HP. I do not know why I ever allowed anyone from HP to talk me into buying another. Sometimes scan works, sometimes not. I reboot printer and computer. Sometimes it works, sometimes not. ALWAYS have problems when I need scan the most.
11-13-2019 05:44 PM
Thanks for joining HP Community!
Could you please help me with the operating system of the computer.?
In the meantime, Assign Manual IP to the printer:
1) Print a Network configuration page from the printer's control panel.
2) Look for IP address from the Network configuration page.
3) Open web browser - Chrome or IE or any other browser that you are using.
4) Type the IP address mentioned on Network configuration page into the browser's address bar or URL bar and press enter button.
5) Go to the Network tab.
6) Click on Networking from the left pane.
7) Then click on Network Address (IP).
😎 Click on Manual IP Address and go to suggest a Manual IP.
9) Scroll down the screen and select Manual DNS server.
10) Enter the Primary and secondary DNS server from the Network Configuration page into the Manual Preferred DNS server field.
11) Click on Apply.
Refer to the video link for step by step instructions - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCnYyq80V9g
Note: The video is for win 8 but steps are similar for other operating systems as well. You need to enter the IP address in the browser's URL or the address bar to access the printer page.
Keep me posted, how it goes!
If the information provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution and Kudos buttons, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!
Have a great day!
I am an HP Employee