Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
model # CM758A
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Printer was functioning last use. I was out of the office 121 weeks and when I turned it on the spinning information on the screen and cheching the machine this may take a few minutes. I went for coffee and it was still spinning. I imposed a system soft restart, shut down power.  I ran scan doctor and 1 got a great clean print of a document I was working on prior to this relapse. A few paper jams and the the code OX61011bcf appeared and referred me to the manual. I could not find the trouble code so her I am. Looking for answers. Lan as well as wireless operation.  No recent software or driver changes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below and see if this helps you

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8500a-e-all-in-one-printer-series-a910/4083864...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hi,

Please follow the steps mentioned in the link below and see if this helps you

https://support.hp.com/us-en/product/hp-officejet-pro-8500a-e-all-in-one-printer-series-a910/4083864...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.

--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution
HP Recommended

Thanks for all the help and support. I tried the options as stated. No joy, so I to to a retailer to have the printer serviced.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.