11-18-2019 09:10 PM
can I scan several pictures at one time and then separate them later?
11-21-2019 03:53 PM
@embed, Welcome to HP Support Community!
HP Easy Scan is currently not fully compatible with macOS Catalina. We're actively working to restore complete functionality.
Scan using Apple Image Capture as a workaround. Follow the steps below-
1) On the top menu bar of the Mac computer, click Go (If you cannot see “Go”, Click on an empty area on the desktop screen, then look at the menu in the bar at the top of the page).
2) Select Applications.
3) Select image capture to open it.
4) Select your printer under "Devices" or "Shared".
5) This will open Scan Interface.
6) Uncheck the option of "Detect Separate Items" and scan one by one.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution. Click the “Kudos/Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!
I am an HP Employee
11-22-2019 04:47 PM
Not sure I asked my question correctly. I don't want to scan one by one - too tedious.
I want to place 6 pictures on the printer glass - press scan - then be able to separate those pictures when I get them on my computer. right now - on my computer - it just comes up as one page with 6 pictures on it.
the reason I need to do this is because the pictures have sticky stuff on the back and won't go though my other scanner