Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Note: From May 1, 2024, the HP Scan and Capture app will no longer be available (retired) in the Microsoft Store and HP will not release any further app updates. Alternatively, you can download HP Smart from the Microsoft Store. For more information on how to set up your printer using the HP Smart app, go to HP printer setup (HP Smart app).
Common problems HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to scan
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about HP Solution Center not working : Adobe Flash Player Error and Unable to Scan.
HP Recommended
hp deskjet 3070a
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, i am having a scanning problem: after i scan through the glass which is very clean  i dont get a clear scan here a pictures on blank scan and with a photo:

blank white scanblank white scanphoto scanphoto scan

anyone knows whats is the problem and how can i fix it ? 

thank you

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

@urielk

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

Does this also happen while copying?

Try the steps from here: https://support.hp.com/sk-en/product/hp-deskjet-3070a-e-all-in-one-printer-series-b611/4311847/model...

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello, thank you for the respone !

i've seen this page already before i wrote here the problem  and already cleaned the glass but it doesnt seem to make any difference after cleaning it, and yes, this is also happens with the copy option, both black and color copy.

HP Recommended
  1. Reset the printer to clear certain error states, and then check the power source to make sure the printer is getting enough power to operate the copier.

2. With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the printer, disconnect the power cord from the power source, and then wait 30 seconds.

3. If you are using a power strip or multi-plug adapter, connect the cord directly to a wall outlet to make sure the printer is getting enough power.

4. Reconnect the power cord to the printer, and then try making a copy.

• If the issue persists, connect the printer to a different wall outlet to determine if the original outlet is causing the issue.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Accept as solution" button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello again, unfortiantly none of it  made any chanage, i even tried to replace the cable with no result. 

HP Recommended

If you've spare cartridges, do try those and see if it happens with those.

You may try a firmware update too: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c02919168

Thanks!

Have a great day!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Hello again, changing the cartidges didnt make any change

HP Recommended

Hi Uriel,

A such likely occurs due to a broken scanner hardware or maybe due to any power issue. please unplug the power cable from both ends, plug it back to the printer and directly to a wall socket in the other end, to deny any possible power cause.

Try making a copy and check if you may see any difference.

If the same persists it will likely require servicing or replacing the printer.

Click the Yes button to reply that the response was helpful or to say thanks.
If my post resolve your problem please mark it as an Accepted Solution 🙂
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.