cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
lasvegaswireman
Level 15
9,487 9,432 1,671 4,706
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

[ABUSE] By: RicTech / Board: Internet (43781)

HP Recommended
s/n CNF6432GXH.

Link to post: (Re: windows 7 broadcom 802.11 wireless lan driver)
by RicTech

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Wireless-Internet-Home-Networking-e-g-Windows-8/windows-7-broadcom-802-...

<p>Sorry bout that, I should know better. Computer is HP Pavilion dv6000.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>OS is Windows 7 Ultimate 32Bit.</p><p> </p><p>I know the original config is XP or Vista, but next year I hear no support for XP, and Vista quite frankly was not so great. I recovered the system from a BSOD. It is quite stable running Ultimate 32Bit, just one driver to find.</p><p> </p><p>I know there is a wireless 802.11 card, but the device manager does not display any except the ethernet networking controller. I hope you can help, as I just checked and that is th only one I need now !</p><p> </p><p>The card is a Broadcom Radio Model BCM94311MCG.</p><p> </p><p>I tried the Broadcom website, no luck, they have the 94312 &amp; 13, no 11 !</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>s/n CNF6432GXH.</p><p> </p><p>p/n RG@79UA#ABA</p><p> </p><p>Thanks so much.</p><p> </p><p>Rick</p><p><span> </span></p>

This message has 0 replies

Frank

***** Please click the "White Kudos" Thumbs Up to say THANKS for helping *****
***** Please click the "Accept As Solution" on my post, if my help solved your issue *****
***** This is a user supported forum. I am a volunteer and I don't work for HP *****

HP a1632x - Windows 7, 4GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6130y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6320y - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP p7-1026 - Windows 7, 6GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 6450
HP p6787c - Windows 7, 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GT 240
HP ENVY x360 m6-w103dx - Windows 10, 8GB RAM, Intel HD 520
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
NicNac
29 30 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

removed s/n

NicNac - HP Support Forums Moderator

Clicking the "Kudos star" to the left is a great way to say thanks!

When your problem has been solved, accept the solution by clicking the "Accept as Solution" button to help other members in the future!

Rules of Participation
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation