cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Travis_C
Level 10
4,871 4,858 300 935
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

[ABUSE] By: Rockergal / Board: Printing (55854)

HP Recommended
This user is using a commerical printer and might find more help in the business board. I would suggest moving this thread to the HP business board.

Link to post: (cp3525dn paper options)
by Rockergal

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-Printing-Questions/cp3525dn-paper-options/m-p/1222745#M55854

<p>Hi All,</p><p> </p><p>I just &quot;upgraded&quot; my pc from XP to 7.</p><p>Of course I lost my install disc for my laserjet cp3525dn. so I downloaded the drivers and installed that way.</p><p>after a few atempts I finally got the darn thing to work and print.</p><p>BUT... (there is always a but)</p><p>in my print settings I seem to have lost all the the paper types (example HP glossy brochure 160g, etc)</p><p>also my printer settings window seems to be very plain. this is fine to me but I think I am missing some kind of features.</p><p> </p><p>is there any way to load the paper types? I am very tired of having to press the buttons on my printer just to get it to print something and the wrong paper type is indicated.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>Thanks a bunch!</p><p> </p><p>RG</p>

This message has 0 replies

Don't forgot to say thanks by giving "Kudos" to those that help solve your problems.

When a solution is found please mark the post that solves your issue.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation