cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,503 30 63
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

[ABUSE] By: SBatra123 / Board: Other1 (18100)

HP Recommended
Please move to http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Business-PCs-Workstations-and-Point-of-Sale-POS-Systems/bd-p/Business-P...

Link to post: (Remote Graphics Software (RGS) Unable to connect to Sender)
by SBatra123

http://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Other-HP-Consumer-Products-and-Technologies/Remote-Graphics-Software-RG...

<p>I am unable to establish a connection using RGS. </p><p> </p><p>Sender rgdiag: </p><p>Firewall - passed</p><p>Force Guest - passed</p><p>Multiple Sessions - pased </p><p>Service dependencies - passed</p><p>GPU Display model - not supported </p><p>Changelist display model - not supported</p><p>Comparitron Display model - supported</p><p> </p><p>Reciever rgdiag: </p><p>The only difference is that the Changelist display model is supported on the recieving computer.</p><p> </p><p>For the sending computer, the GPU Display model and Changelist Display model on the rgdiag says the following: </p><p> </p><p>-GPU display model is NOT available. Unable to locate nvidia library: nvapi.dll.</p><p><span>-The ChangeList display model is NOT available. The HP Remote Graphics Driver is not installed.</span></p><p> </p><p><span>I do not know how to fix either issue. There are no drivers for RGS</span></p><p> </p><p>Here is the full error message: </p><p> </p><p>&quot;Unable to connect to Sender!</p><p> </p><p>The Reciever resolved the specified hostname or IP address, but cannot connect to the Sender. Verify that the system is accesible on your network and that the Remote Graphics Sender service has been started. Be sure the Sender is listening on a public IP address and is not blocked by a firewall. &quot;</p><p> </p><p>I have confirmed that the program is allowed through the firewall and is listening on the same network for both computers. The sender is running on the remote computer. </p>

This message has 0 replies

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
kevin-t
Retired
Retired
20,511 15,846 324 972
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Post not moved

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation