cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HulkBuster
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

After Imaging a Z440 with Sccm, a list of 60+ unidentified drivers appears?

HP Recommended

Hello, I recently started using the HP Client Manager with SCCM 2012 (Maybe i should direct this question to a form there?)

And i have havent had any problems with any of the other machines i have imaged this way, But for some reason when i put a fresh image on a new Z440 we just recieved i go to the device manager and i get a list of about 60 Unidentified Drivers?  I inject a driver package that i made with the Softpaq Download Manager. It looks like the drivers all take as expected, But i still have this list of "Base System Devices" that i cant get rid of?

You can see in the pictures attached, the Listing of Base System Devices,   then you can see the Nic Drivers are loaded, and the Processor Drivers are also loaded, (Although it seems like a few more than what should be there?)

P.S. This thread ahs been moved from Workstations - z series, xw series, and legacy x and w series to HP PC Client Management. - Hp forum Moderator

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation