cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Silverfuelz
Just joined
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

All in one WinPe 4.0 x64 bootmedia for HP ??

HP Recommended

Hi,

Currently, what i do is each time my organization intrudoce HP model.

I download winpe drivers and manually add them, and this process is lenghty and boring and i end up wasting lot more time.

So i was wondering if there only 1 driverpack or location where i can just download WinPe 4.0 drivers ? and contains all Winpe 4.0 drivers for all models.

Thank you

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
richard429
Level 4
103 99 4 4
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check out http://www.hp.com/go/clientmanagement

The only prebuilt WinPE driverpacks available are located in the HP CMS Download Library

HP CMS Download Library

Look in the section titled:       HP WinPE Driver Pack

The phrase "all models" refers to a very large number so it will not contain them all.

Again - this is where prebuilt WinPE driver packs will be found.

There are two additional links there for platform based driver packs;  divided into 32 bit and 64 bit versions.

There is also a white paper for building driver packs available at the following location on HP's Client Management Solutions portal under the heading of Microsoft Client OS Deployment :

HP CMS White Papers

This may be helpful because it also provides information regarding how to build a custom driver pack using HP's SoftPaq Download Manager - HP SDM.

SDM can be used to easily build a driver pack containing only network and storage drivers for the models you select.

Since this feature is less than a year old, it does not have the ability to include drivers prior to 2013.

Richard

I work for HP but am not a company spokesperson. Participation in the community forums is voluntary.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation