cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
patch62
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Can not install hp photo creations

HP Recommended

I have downloaded HP Photo Creations but when trying to install it freezes on the 2nd stage of the installation proccess.

my mac mini has recently been up dated to OS X YOSMITE 10.10.5 is HP Photo Creations compatible with this?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
RocketLife
Level 9
1,067 1,062 62 268
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Patch.

Yes, HP Photo Creations is compatible with Yosemite 10.10.5. I'm typing on that right now. :generic:

Uninstalling and reinstalling HP Photo Creations should fix the error. Here are step-by-step directions for Mac:

1. Check Your Internet Connection

• If you’re accessing the Internet from a business or office network, please be sure that the network or firewall allows access to the HP Photo Creations software.
  • Check your computer’s clock to be sure the date and time are set correctly.

2. Uninstall HP Photo Creations 

• Locate the HP Photo Creations app in your Applications folder and drag it to the trash. Empty the trash.

3. Reinstall HP Photo Creations 

Restarting your Mac after the last step can help as well. 

Our support team is always happy to help. You can reach them at www.hp.com/go/supportform

Thank you for using HP Photo Creations,

RocketLife

RocketLife, developer of HP Photo Creations
0 Kudos
patch62
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank You for letting me know HP Photo Creations is compatable with Yosemite 10.10.5 That was very helpful.

As for the second part of your message I can not unistall HP Photo Creations as I have not installed it in the first place because I cant that is the issue'

I think the problem is with my computer I have other apps that I have been using for years with out any problems that I can not open,This all started to happen at the same time as the operating system update.

I think I will have to get intouch with Apple.

Thank You for your time and effort it has been much appreiated.

Patrick

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation