cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
ShaunD13
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 8
Flag Post

Deskjet 3520 Does not print BLACK ink and No connection between COMPUTER AND PRINTER!!

HP Recommended

My Deskjet just out of warrenty has been giving me frustrating problems and no good assistance from THE HP Support! My printer does not connect or get recognised in the computer either through USB or Wireless method!

It only Copies Colour pages and not black! it doesnt have any connection with the computer as i get a message saying "Printer not found"

This is pretty frustrating since i have tried many possible things to rectify it!

Rgs,

Shaun

0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Leo_Y
Retired
Retired
2,551 1,507 10 30
Message 2 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I saw your post and have forwarded it to the right people to have it reviewed. You should hear back from someone shortly via private message on this forum.

Keep an eye on the PM (Private Message) envelope at the top right corner of each page. When you see a number next to the grey envelope, click it. That's the way you'll be contacted.

If you need to know how to post a private message

click here

Thanks.

I worked for HP.
ShaunD13
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks a lot!

Looking for a quick solution!

🙂

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
ShaunD13
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 4 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks a ton LEO!

Got a message and hope to be solved! 

😄

0 Kudos
ShaunD13
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

No one seems to be responding now and i am not able to solve this problem!

Any alternative tries to find the solution?

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
HevnLgh
Retired
Retired
7,878 7,777 398 989
Message 6 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi ShaunD13

I see you were waiting for a private message, were you able to sort everything out, what was the outcome? Please make sure you have complete ALL troubleshooting steps listed here: Printer Does Not Print Black Ink or Color Ink, or Prints Blank Pages and let me know the outcome. 

I will watch for your reply.

Thanks, 

HevnLgh
I work on behalf of HP

Click the “Kudos Thumbs Up" to the left of the reply button to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ShaunD13
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 7 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Umm no there was no reply after they asked for my personal details!

0 Kudos
Ciara_B
Level 11
8,714 7,779 283 653
Message 8 of 8
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@ShaunD13 

I'd advise returning to an Authorized Repair Centre in India in order to a printer replacement.

I am speaking for myself and not for HP. Twitter: @Ciara_B_27
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation