cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
brhouma
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Do windows 10 product key included?

HP Recommended
HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-inch Tou
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Does my HP EliteOne 800 G2 23-inch Touch All-in-One PC windows 7 Pro 64 bit have a product key of windows 10 64 bit included?

I am willing to upgrade to Win 10.

0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Lea_W
Level 2
Level 2
19 19 1 4
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi brhouma!

Please Private Message me with your Serial Number so that I can look up your build of materials to see what the unit was built with initially. (Do not publish your serial number on the public forum.)

It is very possible that this unit may have the OEM for Win 10 with downgrade rights.

I hope this helps.

I am an HP employee.

Always happy to assist.
0 Kudos
brhouma
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How to Private Message you? should I just hit reply?

0 Kudos
Lea_W
Level 2
Level 2
19 19 1 4
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I sent you a PM the other day.  Log in and look toward the upper right.  You should see an envelope.  Click on it.

I am an HP employee.

Always happy to assist.
0 Kudos
HassanButt
2 2 0 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
My name is M Hassan Butt and I live in Pakistan my hp pavilion x2 Detachable is Window 10 problem please talk about this please
0 Kudos
HassanButt
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Please reply this problem
0 Kudos
Lea_W
Level 2
Level 2
19 19 1 4
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the issue that you are having with your Win 10?

I am an HP employee.

Always happy to assist.
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation