cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
happy_onion
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP CLI 12.6 createkey removed?

HP Recommended
HP Lefthand 4330
Other

Hello,

I have upgraded to HPE Lefthand OS 12.6 and now the createkey command in CLI is missing.

Any ideas how to generate keys without the createkey command?

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Alibaba44
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I was wondering exact the same thing... triying to write a script to read some sysinfos. Used an old Command reference (realized it afterwards) telling me: "cliq createKey login=10.0.1.2 username=admin password=secret keyfile=key.dat " would create an keyfile. 

How is it done in new versions? Or is there anything similar.

regards

0 Kudos
Dennis_Handly
Level 7
1,515 1,503 30 63
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This is the wrong company for Servers, Storage, Software, and Networking. Please use the Hewlett Packard Enterprise Community:
http://community.hpe.com/t5/HPE-StoreVirtual-Storage/bd-p/itrc-1195

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation