cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
R_Conrad_HH
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP Client Integration Kit - Import WinPE 10 x64 Driver Pack - No Available Boot Image?

HP Recommended
Client Integration Kit

Hello Everyone,

I've just installed the HP Client Integration Kit (v.3.0.1.1) and I'm trying to create a new HP Client Boot Image using the WinPE 10 x64 driver pack. When I select the SoftPaq it tells me that:

"The selected driver pack is not supported for customization in this environment. Either your configuration manager site is not at the minimum patch level, or does not have the required version of the Windows Assessment and Deployment Kit (ADK)."

We're currently running SCCM 2012 v1511 and I have both 8.1 ADK and 10 v1511 ADKs installed. This is all running on Server 2012 R2

The pre-requisite according to the HP documentation for this is that SCCM 1511 and ADK v10 are to be installed. Well they are installed but I'm still getting that error. If I choose to use the WinPE 5 Driver Pack I don't get the error, but there are no options within the Base Boot Image(s) section and I'm unable to proceed.

Has anyone run into this before? Any thoughts?

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation