cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
A_C
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Envy X2 11 G004TU

HP Recommended

Hi,

I am intersted to buy a HP Envy X2 11 G004TU Tablet / Notebook. I propose to use it as a Notebook when in town and carry the tablet when I am travelling.

I would like to connect the same to my intranet (lan) when I am in town. I would not like to use a WIFI solution but would rather want a RG 45 connection(ethernet connection).

Can you please help in suggesting a solution.

Thanks in advance

A_C

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
anthony82
Level 9
2,800 2,766 181 740
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

A_C,

You’re asking about the specs for the X2.

The base of the X2 has Ethernet connect if you prefer to be wired to the internet.

A_C
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you so much. The specs for HP Envy X2  as mentioned in http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03609585 does not mention a ethernet port slot to which you can connect a RJ 45 wire.

Can you please direct me to a link which has the complete specs.

Thanks once again.

Regards

A_C

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation