cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Gauge107
4 3 0 0
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post

HP P/N: 709508-001 there's a wire that came off this component

HP Recommended
HP laptop
Wire came loose off a component that read HP P/N: 709508-001 there's a wire that came off this component
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Gauge107
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Wire came loose off a component that read HP P/N:8

Wire came loose off a component that read HP P/N: 709508-001 there's a wire that came off this component

0 Kudos
Tags (1)
Tardis40
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 436
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Gauge107

Welcome to the HP Support Forums! It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. I understand you are having an issue with  a wire coming loose. I will be glad to help you.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
Gauge107
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I found the serial number 5CD4373YPP 15-1023wm
0 Kudos
Gauge107
Author
4 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I think this is the product number [personal information removed]

0 Kudos
Tardis40
Retired
Retired
3,798 3,735 201 436
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Gauge107,

I have asked for the S/N to be removed from your post as it is private information.

but from that I see you have a HP 15-f023wm Notebook PC (ENERGY STAR).

Here is the Maintenance and Service Guide for your computer.  Can you find the part the cable is disconnected from here, as the part number you gave is not shows.

Please get back to me and I will continue to help you.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation