cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
biiboy
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

HP Pro 3330 MT and Biosconfiguration Utility !

HP Recommended
HP Pro 3330 MT
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi All,

I want to ask Bios Configuration Utility. I have more 100 Desktop HP Pro 3330. In my office, all PC's HP Pro 3330 will install BCU to change "Asset Tag". I'm trying to configure but still error and I confuse. 

Error message: "Trying to /getconfig

C:\Users\Support\Downloads\SCR_CONFIG_BIOS_ASSETTAG_X86>BiosConfigUtility.exe/ge
tconfig:config.txt
<BIOSCONFIG Version="4.0.13.1" Computername="GGSBY03PCITG042" Date="2016/03/23"
Time="16:59:30" UTC="7">
<ERROR msg="System not supported. Unable to connect to HP WMI namespace:
'root\HP'/>
<ERROR msg="BCU return value" real="23" translated="23" />
</BIOSCONFIG>

Anybody get idea what will I do?

Thank you for your help

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
venomous-Nerd
Level 4
135 134 7 31
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi mate are you running that BIOS Update tool in full Administrator Privilages? And is that the correct Tool for the Computers you've got my personal opinion is go to hp software/drives support site and download it. If this fixes your issue give me a kudos point please 🙂 check this link out 

http://whp-aus1.cold.extweb.hp.com/pub/caps-softpaq/cmit/whitepapers/HP_BCU_FAQ.pdf

U.Khan
0 Kudos
biiboy
Author
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi Friends,

Yes 100% for you. So, What will I do now? 

please advice

0 Kudos
venomous-Nerd
Level 4
135 134 7 31
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

sorry fo the late reply best thing to do is search it on hp software/drivers to get BIOS/UEFI upgrade tool run the tool with Administrator privilges.

U.Khan
0 Kudos
biiboy
Author
Level 1
7 3 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Sorry for late respond.

I already do a bios upgrade to version 71.08 Rev. A. But the same error occurs. Kindly need your help

0 Kudos
venomous-Nerd
Level 4
135 134 7 31
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

so what are you trying to do set BIOS password on all computers or something else because the error message quite clear to me saying your system is not supported have you look at your BIOS settings to check if a option is enabled for the tool.

U.Khan
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation