cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
cooperator
Level 5
516 358 0 5
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

HP SoftPaq Download Manager and HP System Software Manager are for business models?

HP Recommended

Hi,

I was told that that 'SDM isn't made for non-business model, and I may need to feedback this suggestion to HP SA or any other tools for Pavilion models.'

What about HP SoftPaq Download Manager?

Then, what program is left for non-business models, such as Pavilion dv6?

I know that HP support assistant helps to download the updates for existing sotware, and drivers. However, if I made a fresh installation of widows, there wouldn't be existing drivers or software.

Which one is most appropriate to be used immediately after a fresh new clean Windows install?? -- to determine, retrieve, and install all the appropriate drivers??

How does HP Support Assistant fit into this picture??

My primary goal is to know which HP tool is most appropriate for locating, obtaining, and installing all appropriate drivers, updates, etc. immediately after a clean new Windows 7 or 8.1 installation.

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation