cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
EduardoRG
5 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

How to make HP Officejet Pro K8600 Print larger than 19"

HP Recommended

Hello:

I remember long time ago, I could print larger prints with EPSON printers and I can´t remember so well if I could made it with HP Printers, but I remember to be able to print +40" long sheets.

I have a HP Officejet Pro K8600 that prints large up to a maximum of 19". Max width is 13"

I have to print a tri folder size document + cut trims marks so it is a 28" large document. Width is OK.

So, my question is if:

How can I make the printer to print larger than 19" ???

WAIT !!! Custom size page only allows you to create sheet sizes up to 19" so there´s no  solution there.

I hope someone can help tricking the printer or giving me a solution. Thanks to all with their time.

Eduardo RG

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Kyle_W
Level 9
4,755 4,722 203 624
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Unfortunately, if the specs say that 19" is the maximum, then that is the maximum that this printer can do. It has to do with the way that it is fed through the machine. If it is any larger, it will cause issues with the printer, most likely a jam or other hardware issues. 

-------------How do I give Kudos? | How do I mark a post as Solved? --------------------------------------------------------
Signature
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation